- Resist the change. Forcing it to go your way is only going to cause you more strife. Relax.
- Do not constantly repeat your problems to anyone within earshot. You only exacerbate the situation and deepen the attachment, which tends to be negative.
- Do be proactive. Learn something new, invest in yourself. Standing still will only cause you ponder over what’s happening and if you’re an over thinker you’ll simply make it worse.
- Let go of the shoulda, woulda, coulda’s, it’s regressive.
- Go with the flow.
- Keep going, however you know how. It will improve.
- Exercise patience. Wanting it to be over and doing everything in your might to make it so, will not make it so. Can you plant a seed today and it bear fruit tomorrow?It has to take its natural course, whatever ‘it’ is.
- For the love of God, learn the lesson (lol). This one was for me, but still, I thought it might be useful for you too.